Muro Lucano

Genealogical Website

Forums

Forum Home > Surnames > Rendina, Vitiello, Bianchinni, Annibale, Tummillo,

[email protected]

This is my Great Grandmothers family line.......

August 14, 2009 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

snowbird

Hi are you related to "Rendina" or is it "Rendine"?

January 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RonD.

My great grandmother AnnaMarie Tummillo died in April of 1948.. any relation?

January 26, 2010 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

My Great Grandmother was Pasqualina Vitiello.  Born - 6 August 1851. The wife of Paolo Rota. She was the daughter of Giuseppe Vitiello and Angela Cerone. Refer to line 169 under Muro Lucano - child births. Are you familiar with these names in your family history. Please e-mail me if you have any information about them or any other descendants that may have some family history about them.

--

ler

May 16, 2010 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

snowbird at January 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM

I am so sorry that I have not replied sooner....I actually just realized that there were posts.   I do have an AnnaMarie Tumillo in my tree on my GG Grandmother's side  I will check the tree & get back to you....

May 30, 2010 at 12:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

RonD. at January 26, 2010 at 11:08 PM

My great grandmother AnnaMarie Tummillo died in April of 1948.. any relation?

Hi Ron,

I have an Anna Maria Tummillo in my tree, however, she was b 1796 & d 1842 July.  She was the daughter of Vincenzo Tummillo & Caterina Corrado.    She was married to Gerardo Vitiello.  They had 10 children that I know of.  My relation is through Maria Vitiello b 1832 who married Donato Rendina (Guiseppeantonio Donato Rendina).

--
May 30, 2010 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

[email protected] at May 30, 2010 at 12:40 PM

snowbird at January 5, 2010 at 2:34 PM

I am so sorry that I have not replied sooner....I actually just realized that there were posts.   I do have an AnnaMarie Tumillo in my tree on my GG Grandmother's side  I will check the tree & get back to you....

Sorry, I am related to Rendina.  Though I thought that Rendine was a variation of Rendina.   My GG Grandmother was Gerarda Rendina b 1866 Muro Lucano, daughter of Maria Vitiello & Donato (Guiseppeantonio Donato Rendina) Rendina.  She was his second wife married in 1856, Muro Lucano.

--
May 30, 2010 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]

[email protected] at May 16, 2010 at 3:35 PM

My Great Grandmother was Pasqualina Vitiello.  Born - 6 August 1851. The wife of Paolo Rota. She was the daughter of Giuseppe Vitiello and Angela Cerone. Refer to line 169 under Muro Lucano - child births. Are you familiar with these names in your family history. Please e-mail me if you have any information about them or any other descendants that may have some family history about them.

Hi I am checking my tree.  I do have a Guiseppe Vitiello b 1842, he was the son of Gerardo Vitiello & Anna Maria Tummillo b 1796    d1842 July.

Sorry, the only other Guiseppe Vitiello in my tree is the father of Gerardo Vitiello b 1798, son of Guiseppe Vitiello & Margarita Franzo.

--
May 30, 2010 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.